Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Whore: A Look Into Online Dating.

I know...2 blog posts within a week or so. i must be disturbed.
i actually turned to drinking to ease stuff...not smart. but....kinda hard to stop now :-/
almost turned to smoking....an oxymoron: "an asthmatic smoking....." you can laugh....i know i did. stopped laughing though.

anyways, i realized that i was moving too fast for myself. so when i do this, i usually try and go back to the way i was before my quick pace. i retrace my steps. i go back to what was before. maybe its back to the music i listened to before. maybe its back to the friends. maybe its even back to the food. maybes its even back to the women. i went all the way back to "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below" to retrace myself. (yeah a long ass time) the friends i had then are already gone. some of which because i dont have a facebook anymore, some because of the frequent new phones. some because i dont care about you after a while. i dont wanna toss names out there, bot one of you goes to Michigan State...well 2 of you do. AHA! and ya'll went to school together. im just gonna end it on that note.

the title is reference to me. as some of you...well none of you know, i have resorted to "Online Dating"...........(thats your period of time to laugh @ me). the last 2 girls i've been after (Rian and Michelle) were met this way. im sorry if i lied and said i met them @ the riverwalk. the only truth in that is Michelle and I's 1st date was @ the riverwalk. yeah,....gotta work on that lying thing. anyways, i see women on there with tits hanging out of there stuff, virtually naked, or a fat lady who would take a picture of her clevage and just her face.....yeah, although your fat, and no one will date you off that site, your a whore. Just Because people are 20x more horny behind their computers then they are in real life, doesnt mean that we wanna see your ole fat self in front of a camera. idk if you do have 38Js, that just means your 38(0) J(umbo). i also see alot of really attractive women on there...and wonder "how could you be single? your gorgeous" i got my taste with that. Her Name was Jacoby. i think i mentioned her before....but i'll go into it again. from Allen Park, cute as heck. for real. great everything...except...awful ass attitude. she called me.

Me: "Hey there"
J: "N*gga is you gay? who says that anymore."
Me: "ok then, what did you do today?"
J: "Shut Up"

and that was the happiest moment of our convo. if you read this Jacoby (if you can read), yes i am airing you out, and i should go in on your fake ass, but i dont have the time, and im sure you dont have the attention span.

anyways, i claimed myself as a whore, because all these women with their nudity bothered me. alot. so i strayed from naked-ish (as in not fully clothed) pictures. but.....temptation and curiosity sunk in. i JUST put up a picture of my naked torso and chest (which is tattoed, and in better shape than most...or just appears so) and within 2 hours, my inbox had 6 messages from people i have never heard from before. i was floored and angered. back when i had a nice message about myself, alot of "lols" and "haha"s, people just raked over me. but when i put forth no BS, and a half nude photo, i am the centerpiece....people anger me. i really dont know what else to say.

oh wait, i have a new music player, feat. Charles Hamilton (boo), Little Brother, Mastodon, and Flying Lotus.

I'm done for now, i have to shower. i got work soon.

*_' <---- Tears Of Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless