Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

What the F*ck?!?!?!

I hate math. So much. It isn't funny. Not anymore, atleast. I am boarderline FAILING math. I just freaked before the test today and forgot the whole chapter. It was awful.

(this eastern European lady keeps lookin @ me...she's cute. Except for that accent. Sounds like one of those evil chicks off of James Bond. That aint cute...nope)

If this whole dating thing don't work, I will seriously go to E-Harmony. That will work. I'm sure of it. I just don't like paying. That's too much money. Almost like mail-order bride. Ugh. But its better then getting sh*t on by random hoes. Like the possibility that this chick who I met @ state through a friend, could possibly open up heaven and "Holy Sh*t" on "Mah Fayse!" but riddle me this though: "if when your name is brought up, and the girl/boy smiles and doesn't say anything, then what does that mean?"

I am a legit 4.4 guy.....when I am healthy and not bloated from food. I found a speed camp. Guy trained Braylon Edwards, Larry Foote, and almost all the other Detroit area football players. Coach Muhamed introduced me. The guy was super tough on me. Excited about my vert though. I impressed him. :-)

I am a sports fan, so I won't comment on the NCAA championship tonight. All I will say is, congrats to who ever wins, and great season to who ever doesn't. I will add that Tyler Hansbrough is a f*cking tool, who does his hair before games. Ass clown.

But I'm out. This post was quick.
I told you I won't be on here so much. School is building up, I need summer courses, I need to condition more for track, etc. Maybe more and more. Ugh.

HOB UP!!!!

P.s: AMP Energy: Lightning (lemonade) is great. Its my pick me up. I need it. I'm depressed.

Outtie

1 comment:

  1. I promise you, the minute I read that, I screamed "SOMEONE ELSE WHO AGREES WITH ME" (about TH.

    And you still haven't told me my instructions. I demand them. Well actually I don't, but it would be nice to know how. HEADS UP, N*GGA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless