Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 13, 2009

Back to square1

I'm so tired. I hate school. I might just stop going. I can't do this early morning stuff. I feel like I'm about to die. My sinus(es) are killing me. I feel like I am about to vomit. This blows dude.

I found a bunch of old music on my phone, like "Dey Know" and its remix. I forgot how much people liked Shorty Lo. Haha. I found some old N*E*R*D* songs, like: "Stay Together", "Brain", and "Things are getting better". I missed these songs. A lot I miss old me. Before I became an adult. Before all the tattoos, concussions, scars, permarital sex, etc. Back when I was 5, 6, and 7. Ya know back then, when I was super little, and stuff didn't bother me. I am casually reminded of this Everytime I see a picture, or see an old friend, or something of those natures. Its depressing.

I got yelled @ by so many people for not saying I was coming up to Michigan State Wednesday.......really? You would have wanted to see me? Bullsh*t. No you didn't. You would have said hi for about 2 min, then left for some "prior commitment" so, "cut out that ignorant bull" I really only needed to see one person, and that was my Molly. :-P. I think she is starting not to "like me" like that anymore. If she doesn't, I def don't have a girl......eh......that's cool I guess.....

Another track meet today! This one @ MCC, and I might have to see all of my (significant) former 09 teammates. I am not thrilled. My only real friends from 09 doesn't run track. Well Jamal and Devin are cool, but we don't really talk enough. The rest of them are aquaintances. And don't get me started on "Their captain". Ugh. I hope the Accelerators are there. I haven't impressed their coach at all.

WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?!?
I just checked my times from Michigan State. And I am confused and angered. I took off terrible in the 60 meter dash, and ran beautifully in the 200. I expected my 60 to awful and my 200 to be supurb. I ran the worst 200 of the indoor season. A 24.6. WHAT THE F*CK, dude? And flipside, I ran my BEST 60 of the season. Missing out on the state qualifying time by .3. (7.4 is what I ran, 7.37 is the state time) OMG, WHAT THE F*CK is going on? The clock must be broken. Must be. I came out awful in the 60. I came out standing straight up. Wow.....wtf? I am bewildered. Like I am really pissed. Well, that means I should do well today then. That makes no logical sense. I hawked 2 dudes in the 200, and lost by alittle. But the winning time was 24.48. Wow.....then how slow were the other 2 dudes? No more messing around, I need to get my ass in shape. I can't be running these bullsh*t times anymore. Wow.....I felt like I was moving.....and I ran a rolling pace (as in I rolled across the ground) time. Wow.......

This stupid aerobics/pilates class is @ 10. I hate it. My groin hurts. I'm gonna ask her to take it easy on me. I don't need a tear today. I'm still mad about the above entry. Wow....was I really moving that slow? I'm kinda mad right now. I placed 30th outta 97 in the 60. Eh, I guess. I'd hate to see what I did in the 200. I laid a huge ass egg. I can't get over that. Ugh!

I am going to the finals today. Yes. I might not win it, but that's my goal. If I don't, I will be sorely dissappointed.

I'm too mad to continue, I'm sorry. I gotta dipset before I rant.....like I'm doing now, haha.

P&L
HOB UP!!!!

P.s: that cute girl, dawn, looks cute today. Too bad, I can tell she is ignoring me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless