Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Too Human"

That game is cold as heck. Well, its better than I thought it would be. Good enough for me to pour about 6 and a half to 7 hours into it. No not consectitively. I wanted to get that new afro samurai game.....but Rubin said its not doing so well right now. They guy @ the store said because some people might not get SpikeTV. Rubin said because its too hard.....I'll just rent it later. I hope its good. I like that show.

I am eating breakfast. Right now. Yeah I know what time it is. So?

Watching Monkey Bone. Kinda funny. Kinda not. Its half and half. Bridget Fonda was very pretty back in 2001. Its kinda random as heck.

I actually feel kinda tired.
I'm gonna go. I know his was short, huh?

P&L
HOB UP!!!

P.S:
"Call Me Ishmael, Beyotch!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless