Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Balls!

Damn man!
I got hit in the balls in my game. That sh*t hurt! :-( and thanks to sportscience I found out why your stomach and lungs hurt first, THEN your balls. First the balls rise up into your abdomin, and the pain signals are sent to your brain @ 250 mph. But the responce is sent back to your balls is only at 2 MPH. And seeing as its slow coming back. It goes to where it thinks your balls are: your stomach. It tightens, starting to hurt, which causes your lungs to constrict abit. After all that, the pain signals reach your balls, which in turn shows the delay of why they hurt....later.
Anyways after all that anatomy stuff, I was sidelined. We lost. Our "Coach" blew the game. Our bench had brought us back from down 12 to down 2 with a 1:45. So tell me why you would take out our hot shooters, for our starters who haven't scored virtually all game? Well he did. And we (myself included, because I didn't start this game) all groaned, and did our push ups right then and there. Brings my record to 2-2. I scored 5, had 5 rebounds, an assist, a steal, a foul, and shot my first free throws. I went 1 of 2. I should made them both. Dammit :-/. Oh well. I did the big man move. :-) that's when you catch it, pound the ball into the ground, and slam your body in the nearest person. I big man-ed him after my rebound. Then I put it back up. But then he bust my eye for 3 the next play. *sigh* :-(

I'm skipping photography to finish the assingment. So I told her I was sick (which isn't a lie, I am sick, just I'm not throwing up really anymore) I hope she let's me turn it in later this week.

I bombed my math test. C- you kidding me? GAWD DAYUM! I need to crack that book more often. I don't need any more C's and not really any B's.

I am geeked. I am typing this to music.....coming outta my phone "Chalk it Out Toss" by Lil Wayne and Briscoe is playing right now. One of the few Wayne songs I like. I finally bought that memmory card for my phone. 2 Gigs. I will have a soundtrack on this. Now I just gotta buy headphones for my phone, and I have my replacement ipod until I find it in my house.

My shoulder kills dude. I hit the ground for a rebound, and it hit funny. :-(

I'm @ burger king in Detroit. These guys take FOR EVER.....Oh My God!. If I hadn't paid, I woulda just dipped out. Too much food to just dip out like that. My balls still hurt. That's cuz I got them man balls. Haha. I about to pass out from all this food. Ugh. There is this Chinese chick right next to me. She keeps looking over my shoulder. I think she thinks her food will be done before mine. She is starting to bother me. She backed off. Good I didn't wanna have to pull an "Unforgivable" and elbow her in the face.

Damn, niggaz! I'm half way done with my drink! Hurry the F*ck up.

Damn, aint that a B*tch. That chick DID get her food before me. AHHH!

Got my food now! Yeah, nigros! Yeah!!! :-)
Gonna munch on this, nap. Then do the assingment. Then check and see if I will get credit for it, then get some rice krispies. Yum, them krispies. :-D

But I'm out for now, I need to munch then sleep.

P&L
HOB UP!

P.s: welcome back to Facebook, khloe :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wear a cup more often, BITCH NIGGA.

    But fa real Fletch tits, yam on somebody, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless