Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"So Look Niglet, Fall Back A Tid Bit....

Or get your F*ckin wig split, this some big sh*t" ~ Saigon

This girl, my ex. This ho is so immature. Like nigro, Grow the F*ck up. You is immature as hell. That's why your ass is running away from a dude who pointed in your direction. AND didn't even say sh*t bout your bony ass. Why is your friend talking to me? I don't like her like that. Get the f*ck on, damn!!!
HAHA, on a better note.

I hooped today. Went 1 and 1. I was the hero of one game. The goat of another. Missed a WIDE ASS open lay-up. That was the game breaker. We would have been up 10-9. We didn't score that possession. They went down the court and scored. We lost because of that AND the fact some dude "rattled my frame". I jumped at the wrong time, and he banged me down. I felt like sh*t. I also got bitch smacked in the neck by my own teammate. On accident of course. She turned as I turned, and then she reached for the ball, and slapped the hell outta my neck. Thought I was gonna choke right there on the court. THAT SH*T HURT! It was like one of them little judo chops. I still got a mark on my neck. Not as bad as this one chick on my team. She got her neck scratched by this big ole dyke chick. She was about to sock that dyke back too. But we nipped that real quick.

Then I walked down the stairs with Kevin, my cousin. Only to be called by My Ex's friend. "Where are you? We're here @ the YMCA. I wanna say hey" NIGGA, What? Then when I get to the bottom I see this immature ass nigro (my ex) and I just don't say sh*t. Kevin comes down there and points at the door talking about "look @ the girls in here, man" and I pointed at the door and said "get outta here, man" we laughed. I didn't know I pointed in that B*tch direction. She ran off mad. I just shook my head. But that's what I get for messing with HS Students. Them juniors, uh uh. Dumb ass niggas. Too dumb for my ass. And that's saying something. I'm not gonna go in there. Most of the people know I hate it there. A lot. They know I hate (not strong hate, but hate nontheless) them. The ones that don't are ignorant, or just don't care. I only wanted to go so I could rip on them with my cousin and Geogre. So, I didn't really feel the need to come here by myself. But my cousin aint coming, and George is gonna be late.

Boy, I f*cked up my hand, trying to dunk on a kid today. I went up and was going up. And I just stopped. Mind you, I had done 2 1/2 hours of leg workouts before hand. But I kept going up and when I stopped, I trying to just punch the ball into the hoop. And I hit my hand on the back iron, and the ball went in. In my dictionary, that's a fancy lay-up. My knuckle hurts like a mofo. I have to ice that bad boy, hopefully before it gets a lot worse. This hurts a lot.

I wish I had not stayed for this. I knew I wasn't gonna go in. Call me petty, but I wish ill will on that b*tch. She totally broke my heart. Like wow, ouch. Wtf? And then her friend is like "what happend between ya'll?" NIGGA What?!?! Your MotherF*ckin fake ass flskey ass friend broke my motherf*ckin heart. And you want me to be nice to that b*tch? Nah, f*ck that nigga. Until her b*tch ass apologize, I aint sayin sh*t to that nigga. Espcially along the line of any thing nice. Nah, none of that sh*t. F*ck you, nigga. With aids d*ck, and cum on the face. You a ho ass nigga. Thanks for giving me that c*nt. Btw. Rookie. HAHA.
"I spit spitefully like a pissed off serpent/
Like my arms is stuck in glue, and not workin/
And I continually through hate like sand/
Because I snap back like a rubberband/
But I flash my fangs like a dracula/
And when I spit words, its something spectacular/
but before I'm finished/
lemme get my words in quick befor my breath is deminished/
My rhymes are vintage/
Good like spinach/
Soul fully delicious/
With a sweet tang, but oh so vicious/
But as I speak, and grow weary of you dudes who swang on my back like monkeys in the mist/
For you d*ck riddin n*ggas, I can't even glorify you with a good diss/
.....and that's all I can think of. This chick just came in here, and now wants to talk about our problems, and sh*t.
NIGGA, what!?!?!? But an hour and a half later, we finished talking. And I guess I respect her alittle. A LITTLE. Not much. I don't hate her anymore. Its just I partially don't respect the broad. I respect her more because she grew enough balls to come and tell me that, but not enough to look her in her face and laugh @ her ass. She stopped talking to me because I was right. Nigga, that sh*t don't make NO sense. (don't be smart, and say technically it does because of my bad grammer.) I feel bad.....because I could see myself giving her a second chance. And that made me sick to my stomach telling her that. Real sick. I probably look super schizophrenic saying one thing up top, and saying something else later. But now I kinda see why I liked her. A little. Ugh, now I'm kinda mad. Wtf dude?

WHERE THE F*CK IS GEORGE?!?!?!?! Haha, I need to get the f*ck outta here. Its almost 8:15, and this thing ends @ 9. The people were staring @ me, while I spoke to her. Like "What the f*ck are you looking @? You nosey ass b*tch."

<30-45>

George came finally.
Now I'm @ a bar with like 12+ older people. Nandi's weird self "no he can't go. I'm not going to a bar with a student of mine." 1) I am not a student of yours BROAD. And 2) I'm a minor. That should be the reason why to keep me away from alcohol.....dummy.

My hand hurts so bad. It is not funny. I think I might have really done something to it. I hope not. I shouldn't have been trying to yam on a dude.

Haha, George asked me about how I felt about my ex. Haha. He laughed @ the end. Haha. I am laughing. Idk why.

These drunk adults are funny as heck. The waitress is cute. She looks scared as heck. She is kinda rude too.

These drunk adults are LOUD as heck. Oh My God!! I have never been into a bar with this many people. So many OLDER people. And they are all.....eh? Just weird. Yeah.....good word for them.

Pat Calathes is so overrated. So over rated. All he is white and a jump shooter. My new favorite team lost today. To one of my old favorite ones. I like wake forest because of Jeff Teague and Al-Faruq Amunu. I used to like Georgia Tech, until Will Bynum and BJ Elder left. Then I kinda stopped rooting for them kinda. But I like them sorta.

I'm happy for Serina Williams. Congrats. Let's see if she can win doubles too.

I feel like some of those poetry kids miss me....a little. Hmmm, weird.

I am hungry as hell. Yes I am. Ugh. So hungry. :-(

I'm gonna go. I kinda don't have the energy to think....due to my stomach being empty. I say one final thing. I am gonna year up the food @ sherina's

P&L, I guess
HOB UP!!!!

P.s: man....HAHA!.....idk what to say. Think I might die from hunger.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you Fletcher......no homo....ok well 20 percent.....

    Haha but serious now, it sounds like you had a pretty good day.

    And remember this quote from my man's "Men lie, women lie, but numbers don't" Always remember that when dealin with a BITCH

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless