Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 21, 2009

"I eat Chocolate Bar N*ggaz....

You's a......Chocolate Bar...N*gga." ~ Tubesteak

I am mad as all hell. I PR-ed in the 60meter dash. I got 11th outta 13. Idc about that. I ran a 7.3(3) but I was so close to a 7.2(9). The dude, Mike Awada, aka "Monster", toremented me all year. He ran 7.12. I ran 7.4. Finally. I ran my PR. He ran 7.29. I could have beat him.....that makes me swell with pride. Pacari came with me, so although all my Michigan friends couldn't make it (hoes) I had someone to keep it light with. :-)

Some dude, Adam Harris , was an Olympic runner in Beijing in 2008.....yes he ran in the Olympics. And he was in this meet. He looked like a line backer. And had the 2008 Olympic tattoo......that's dumb...but whatever. He ran.....a friggen 6.6 flat. That's insane. Omg I doubled taked and the screen and the scoreboard. He was flying! "N*gga, you Jesus?"

I hurt my groin, again. In the 200. It hurts.....now. Darrick said I should rest. I told him to go eat a butthole. He's right though. I do need a rest. My next meet is 3/13 @ Macomb. So from today until about next Friday, 27th, I am not running @ all. No lifting, no nothing. Just rest, and heat, and relief. :-) yay!

I blew it with Dessi yesterday. I am so disappointed with myself. I like......acted so awful in front of her. I fell to pieces and didn't know what to say. And she just walked away after 5 min. "F*CK!!!!" is what I yelled. Grrr.

I'm espcially mad @ those MITS people. I can't wear spikes in the qualifying meets, but I can in the championship? If I had spikes in the f*cking begring, I wouldn't have needed to run all those damn extra times. I woulda qualified @ every place. Dumb ass, assbackwards people. Ugh. I should email/call them up, and ho them.

I just got home....my groin hurts more....
Hello homework and Xbox

P&L
HOB UP!

P.s:......I think I'll be ready come outdoor season.

1 comment:

  1. GET ON YO FUCKIN GIRZZY BEFORE YOU START FUCKING UP I WILL WHOOP YO HOE ASS IF YOU START NOT FUCKING YOU HOE ASS NIGGA.

    Lol.

    That guy must of been Jesus. Serious.

    And yeah, rest is the best thing. Get some Icy Hot While your at it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless