Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 16, 2009

2.0

ok, im back now
i am gonna be more pure
eat less junk, unless i just ran hard
hell, im eating apples right now, and i dont mean C cups
i mean real apple slices...
these boys good as heck, yo.

Meaghan: "I'm try gonna 5 Hour Energy"
Me: "Dont Try It, It Only Lasts 3 hours and 48 Minutes.."
Meaghan: "...wait how long does 5 hour energy last?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i love my sis meaghan
shes funny as heck....
she kinda cute too....but shes nice haha

track might be good after all
as seen below i did well in my meet.
i didnt make it to semi fianls but i was 17th out of 64th (top 16 go)
AND i was is worse shape then most of them there
AND i slipped and went from 1st to 4th....
so i probably wouldnt quailified....
dude....i am getting there....
TORCH IS RELIGHTING HIS FIRE......

CALL ME ISHMAEL BITCH!!!!!
hahahahaha!!!

anyways...
PISTONS LOST
THEY SUCK!
TO OKLAHOMA!!!
THAT GARBAGE ASS TEAM!!!!

(atlanta is currrently winning...yes...go hawks)

ISHMEAL!!!!! hahaha

i have the hardest ringtone ever.....the instrumental to this song



hard ass song
"Cant Stop Us"
By Little Brother feat Chaundon

i know i am late on alotta videos and music on to my profile....
so i gotta fix that...

another banger from across the seas (im not soft for liking it)


:-)
my music is weird......
but i love it.....

I met some cool people today....like that kid at the track meet....
he's alrite....cool dude....

but im out...

OK MEAGHAN, YOU CAN READ IT NOW haha

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

P.s. : i wasnt saying you were caleb
caleb said something about my blog.....stupid
:-(

obviously your run track....HAwk Mode....
smh.....

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's my fault for jumping the gun =[

    Also, I never ran track. But then again, that's not so obvious.....

    But anyways....
    Pistons=Ass obviously. Wait till they get in that hot ass 2010 free agent class race. lol.

    And I've always been envious of your music. Honestly how many gigs do you have? Better yet, do I even want to know?

    And (other than the ones listed on your blog) any other good alternative bands I should listen to? I'm recently getting into them...

    Also, any thoughts on the Championship Games and Super Bowl?

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless