Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 16, 2009

Nervousness

I know I missed a day. Sorry. I figured 4 entries in 1 day was good enough. Haha. I got this physical education class, no not gym, I actually need to learn about the body. So maybe then I won't mess mine up so much.

Pistons lost....2 days ago.... :-)
Lebron lost :-)
Blazers scored 37 4th quarter points....Jared Bayless dunked all on Jarvis Hayes....after he got shook by devin Harris. Its ok though Blazers got the W.
The hawks are going into a tail spin. Idk that Al Horford getting hurt would matter that much.
Nuggets won :-)
AND Birdman was dunkin on people....almost on Amare Stoudamire.....but he had to move @ the last minute....

Man I am really nervous about this meet. I don't wanna like get DQ-ed and start too early, but then again I don't wanna start too late, and get blown out before the race begins. I'm starting to think I'm about to psych myself out. And I def don't need to do that. I just wrote on my spikes. Its my thing. I have 3 things on there, "HOB" of course, for my boys, who know we get get get it! Then I have "Torch" thanks to Serge, for the name, dueshe....but I like it so its cool. Then finally..."DAD", because no matter how much I hate him sometimes, he still supports me, regardless, and I love him for it. Might not love the way he does it, but hey.....that's life.
This class better start soon. These chaldean looking chicks are bothering me. I don't like the way they look @ me.....matter of fact, I don't like the way, any of them look at me. They suck, and I don't mean the dick, all though most of them do. They suck at life in general, and most of them are the same: wannabes. YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, MS. SHAMMAMI. You won't see it, but you should know I'm principle I am. Your just a wanna be fake ass ho, who gets laughed at behind your back because your fake. Most of them Chaldos are. And it makes me mad and sad. The realest one I know is only half chaldean, and that's Rachael Kassa. The rest of them, *Whew*
If you took offense to this, sorry, that's my Opinion on the people I have met. Don't get mad if I haven't met you yet.

This people look real stupid trying to look in some tinted windows. Lemme go help them before they strain themselves, haha.

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

P.s. : I still don't know who you are, so I'd like it you let me know, anonymous guy....no homo.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Flecth money, who I am isn't important. Just know that I'm an avid reader of your blog.

    :P

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless