Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"put me in coach"

Basketball class....wow, lol
My team got rocked 27-10, and I didn't play much....but still dropped 4 and 3 rebounds. Lol. We better not blown out no more, that shit is embarressing. Now I'm in photo, and I'm not a rude guy (much) but this big ole black lady had the chance to sit anywhere.....but choose to sit right next to me.....I hope she don't try and spit any game.....I'll tell her I aint go no food...lmao....but really....why? Why do both photo classes have to have the world's outcasts in them? Like flat out.....people you wouldn't wanna sit near.....I hope people do view me like that..... That would suck.....mad balls....anyways....I'm stuck in this bad boy until 5....maybe I'll say something later (I know I sent 2 in one day.....shocker)

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless