Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 24, 2009

well....fuck dude.....

yesterday was a waste
like the only 2 good things were
1) i reconnected with an old friend
and
2) my english class knows not to mess with me in an argument
because i have a nice way of destroying yours, while building mine, while keeping eye contact with you AND not yelling.....they think i am very smart

aside from those 2, no, Friday, January 23rd was a waste of my life.

came home after 30 people (literally 30 people) rejected or already attended or are going at the same time to the AUTO SHOW

THE FUCKING AUTO SHOW
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

but w/e, im over it now
i guess i just have to go with my dad.
so i gotta here about my track performance, my camera taking skills and cars, all while i am at the auto show....seeing people.....oh joy....

maybe i shoulda asked the anonymous person, maybe he/she would love to go....wait im sure he/she had plans to, right?

DirectAthletics.com better not screw me out of this race.
i went to go look online for my upcoming meets (i just do that to make sure i am still registered)
and it says i dont have any....but when i go to the actual race page, it says i paid for 2 races already.....so they better let me run...or im f-ing someone up...real talk....50 min drive in the damn morning....must be out there damn mind to not let me run

i realized the "actual friends" i have arent in my area.....
i need to go to them...then i wont have a problem...but i guess if i did,
then i wouldnt need a blog...because i'd just talk to them...
Like Paul L....didnt know he was a better friend until recent

matter of fact,all the people i went to kairos with.......

anyways, i like watching the NBATV.com videos....
Tyrus Thomas dunked all on my least favorite O'Neal (jermanie)

but i need some sleep.....

P&L
HOB UP!!!

p.s.: ......my hair is long as heck (for me)
DANG, CALL ME BLACK JEEBUZ!!!!/.....
nah CALL ME, ISHMAEL, BITCH!

hahah

1 comment:

  1. Lol, actually after went to Mercy, I didn't have shit to do. But good luck in the race. And if it helps, you know your Kairos bro's (like me) are always here for you, despite how you may feel about some of them. Not me, I'm just saying in general.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless