Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 18, 2009

One of the Few Boys Not Watching The Super Bowl.....

I hate Pitsburgh.....
I hate Ben Rothlisberger
I hate (somewhat) Troy Polamalu....only because he doesnt talk trash

I hate Arizona
I Hate Kurt Warner......
I hate the Cardinals.....

Steelers 30
Cards 14...ugh....

both my teams got bounced.....this stupid, yo.

Ryan Clark's cheap ass....helmet to helmet
thats a ho ass move
i hope he gets suspended for the superbowl
or fined 50,000 dollars.....

hope Willis McGehee is ok.

anyways, after i cool down....

today, i did nothing....
NOTHING...so this will be brief....

i'm ashamed of my sister....
she said some very ignorant things.....
"People who go to Michigan state are stupid"
ok, so 1/3 of family is stupid?
ah ha....gotcha...
i dont think we can be friends with statements like that...
yeah really

Joe Flacco just choked.....
completly...just choked

First Sunday isnt that bad.

India needs some midol, yes i am saying this
just because i dont agree that Lady L is bad
and you think that girl i was talking about isnt bad.....
dont mean you gotta get mad @ me.....
haha, whatever...haha

i need a girlfriend....
i cant do this single stuff any more.....
its getting to kinda.....hurt my..self esteem....

yeah my self esteem......i still got some of that left.

madden is fun by yourself....
:-(
not really...

wow...some people speak to me after along while....
guess i aint dead after all....HAHAHA....

anyways...
i gotta get back tio BUTTF*CKIN THESE RAIDERS WITH THE BRONCOS (who woud choose the raiders for an online game anyways?)

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

p.s........idk what to say to you....

p.p.s
DONT SAY NIGGA/NIGGER TODAY!

its MLK day

1 comment:

  1. Well, not much I can say here, cept Kurt Warner is the fucking man.

    And your sister is a fucking idiot (no disrespect). State is the best school in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless