Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sho, you an ugly broad anyways

So why you acting all upity? Wearing hardtails and all that other shit don't make you got. You gotta be somewhat attractive to begin. So if you an ugly broad, cut that "I'm super cute shit out" most broads who have decent dudes are the most flirty ones anyways. The rest just wanna seem cuter than they are to attract dudes.......and it does the exact opposite. And the fact I am black in Rochester and Royal oak probably plays into why you sit 8 benches past our class when you see the spot next to me, for that matter, anywhere withung the next 4 benches are open. And you immediatly key to the furthest one away, and give that thousand yard stare. You look ugly when you do that stuff. I'm trying my darndest not to swear. Haha, and not you use the "lol/lmao" acronym, unless its freaking hilarious. So far today, its working except for when I was in class....and got a problem wrong. And I said the F word very loud. Ppl chuckled. The teacher did, as well.
I'm on my way to buy my track spikes..... They gonna be the coldest practice spikes ever, haha.

(OK I ENDED UP NOT GETTING THEM.....GETTING THEM FRIDAY, SHOOO-WOOO!!!!....haha.......)

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless