Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chingate, Chicas

Yeah I mean that too.
Too most of you, not my sis(s) and as of now I only have 3 of those: Marysia, Meaghan, and Delilah. That's it. No other ones that begin with a K or an M. Ya'll fake and one of you I'm shocked I'm saying that. But whatever, life is a revolving door, and people change everyday, for better or for worse. That's cool I wish ya'll the best, just not in my direction.
Early start again.....I kinda like these. My father and I talk a little more, for good or bad, and I get a good jump to the day. Also that I have the cool new Bose headphones. To block stuff out, and think....while listening to Zap Mama, haha. Idk what they are saying, but the beat is kinda hard for all women. I know its swahili and french and if not hard, its atleast real fresh. Sounds like one of Tyrone's snare drum beats. (TNT Productions!!!.....had to, he is an HOB alum) when I find out what they are saying, I'm gonna be saying it casually....unless its nasty, then....nah. Haha.
I accidentally sent this post in early befor I was done. Now I'm gonna have to go delete that shit.... Grr....oh and for you black people reading this, next Monday, don't say the word "nigger" "nigga" or any racist black term in refrence to yourself or another black person. Its Martin Luther King day....show please show some respect. Thank you.
I have listened to this song, titled "Songe" by Zap Mama, like 9 times in a row.....idk why.....its hot though. No lie.
The mentally handicap kids are here. They are funny. No I don't laugh at them, I talk with them when they are nice. Not when they talk about people being gay, then I say I'm leaving. Otherwise they are pleasant to talk to, even if they don't get it.
I am equiped in underarmour. Underarmour top and tights. Some sweat pants, and a UofD cut off. My hoodie, like my gloves are in bag.....for when it gets that cold. I am actually fine right now @ like 5 degrees. There is no wind chill, so just keep moving, you'll stay warm.

But I guess I have nothing else of substance to say except
Whoever it is reading.....keep reading....haha.....

And if you don't like something......tell me......I won't change shit, you have an opinion, if you say something :-)

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless