Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Box of Rocks........

ok i lied
i am kinda mad
i hate these people who act real fake.....
like the ones who act like they are friends.....
they are some of the.....most....idk...just they piss me off, ya know?

melissa probably doenst like me...i think she read that i like her (here)
and probably freaked out....
its cool though.....i think she thought i was too smart....or too immature/serious...what ever....
im sad because i would have loved to...but...."not all that glitters is gold"

i love molly brown...
she puts a smile on my face....
like now....she is just...terrific...
i love you molly...yes im talking about you...

on the flipside
i hate the CWP (City Wide Poets)
they just arent good people
that talk about people...alot....
fuck them hoes....

David West is ripped...no homo.....

my shoulder popped outta place today
and then after i fell on it to pop it back in,
i successfully burned my hand in the oven which almost ruined my
(no homo) texas toast....

i love you bf-bestie....im sorry...
you know who you are.....
and double fuck you old bestie...i got a better one....

and i hate my exs.....espcially the ones who act like some ho ass people...and try and ignore a dude.....

i'm hungry.....
lemme get some food, in this muthaf*cka!
lol

Peace & Love
H.O.B. Out!

1 comment:

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless