Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 10, 2009

You Are down on your knees.....beggin me for more....

i really fuked up my shoulder today
really bad.....
it still hurts....
alot...

anyways
the pistons won....*sigh*
over the Carmelo-less nuggets.....
oh well
Atlanta got DICKED......so...idk what happend there
boston lost... :-D
so there is a god....

i think i might be able to make this girl like me......
:-)
im gonna try and get her off drugs.....
maybe i'll get her on me....
:-)

doubt it...but, hey....i can dream
lol

melissa is MIA....so oh well.....

i also realized i might like my "sister"
...no not my real one.....
this other girl.....
she's cute...and alittle annoying...
but still cute..
and i used to really like her sister.....
eh.....

16th Macomb...
be there and root me on.....

gotta go...

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless