Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"I gave birth to Jay-Z!"

This Asian dude asked me if I was from Africa......I was about to kick his ass.....but I asked him what? Then I heard him say it again, and his English was broken. @ first I thought he was trying to be a wise guy.....I was gonna fuck him up.....then I saw the rest of his class....it was an "English as a 2nd Language class" man.....I woulda looked like an asshole, if I had, now.....good thing I got eyes, haha.
Now I'm sitting here waiting for this basketball class to start, and I hope there are 1) some white people in this class and 2) there are some women in this class, because I don't wanna just hoop with all black dudes......I do that @ the Y for free! And I better not be the worst person there. Boy....would I be pissed. Haha.
I got a 4 hour photo class.....during my sleep time....I better juice up.....haha....but I'm out, its close to class time

Peace and Love
HOB UP!

P.S.:
So, um, on my last post, someone who said "they don't like me".....said they read my post everyday....well....can I atleast know who you are, please? I probably don't dislike you.....so.....get back to me on that, por favor. (please)

1 comment:

  1. Ah...let me rephrase. I'm actually DO like you (no homo), it's just...whenever we have/had some kind of interaction, you didn't really want to talk to me, or would always brush off whatever I had to say, which is why I said you didn't really like me, and just because of that, I guess I began to dislike you as well.

    Also, no dicksuck, your music is pretty kickass.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless