Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 19, 2009

Rudy Fernandez....Made The Dunk Contest?


WOW.....im actually kinda mad.....
i know i voted for him and all
but i didnt think he would take 251,000+ votes over 500,000......eh.....

Pau Gasol just worked Anderson Varejo....

I havent really eaten today...it sucks....i need to eat...

Lebron just abused the lakers defense on the way to dunking on Lamar Odom....

then SASHA!!!!!! THE MACHINE!!!!!

by the way, Melissa, you dumb ass
listen here, im only going to say this once for you.

If Me, Fletcher Sharpe, If I Make You Feel Dumb by asking questions about what you mean,
If i make you feel dumb, because I act my age, Then Your ass is dumb as fuck. like really. thats why your 18 in the class of '10. stupid ass broad, i shouldnt even waste my time talking to your ass. shit, when you talk to me,my IQ lowers. dont even know why i was so mad that you gave me that bullshit answer.

I just realized where "Call Me, Ishmael" came from.....
Moby Dick.....idc, im still using it.

Sun Yue...he needs to play soon
he looks so depressed on the bench

look at that potential....
he stuffed carmelo.....
but that was before he cutt off the braids.....so he might be different now....

Im still as mad as earlier...
its just i went to the Y with Arty, Ray, Mike Rickman, Caleb, and Dave Griggs
no i had an off day...but i got stress out....
eh, w/e....

Trevor Ariza is not a jumpshooter.....
so when he makes a jumpshot....i gawk....so i just gawked twice on his 2 3 point attempts

just ripped a calous on my foot......it looks kinda nasty....
and i got hooping class tomorrow

SUNY YUE GOT IN!
and...he missed his 3......

i didnt know he was left handed.....eww....

tim and eric awesome show....is stupid....and kinda gross.......

i just cant wait till it goes off.......
im so hungry........

ugh....im gone...gonna make some food

HOB UP!!!
(idk if i would wish ya'll peace and love anymore)

P.S.: if i dont know who your ass is, i cant confide in you,...
no matter who you say you are.....i cant confide in you, just because...i dont know you....

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with left handed people! I`m lefthanded...

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless