Listen to Musick11s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 12, 2009

A heart of kindness

I am up @ 6 in the morning getting ready to go to class. This sucks like no other, but hey, I can't use the car by myself, because dad needs it so, use it when I can. But I made a lady smile today. And I smiled alittle after she turned around from smiling. She worked at The Caribou Coffee in Royal Oak. She had a nose piercing, and probably had a tattoo. She was cute. She was white, but cute.....in a punk sort of way. She had blonde hair, that was short in the front and she had a pony tail in the back. She waved when I walked up there, and asked what I wanted. I got my morning usual, which is banana bread and hot chocolate. She said that it was funny that my hat was inside out, and tried to fix it for me.....I brushed away, and said I like it like this. I said "thank you ma'am" when she handed me my B-bread, and I said "your very pretty" she first looked surprised, but said thank you, and couldn't hide a smile. That's probably why she kept her back to me.....to hide her smile, and to show off her backside.....haha....SF bringing in a smile to people's lives. Too bad she looked like 24ish....otherwise, I'd spit game like I ate a sega. Ya know? I might have to make more trips to there, to see her often.

Just thought I'd throw that in. Expect more of these because I can do these a lot more often.....from my phone....so they might not be so angry now....expect more poetry too.....SF/SV/TD/MS is back, ya dig? I spit fire like I ate the opa.....haha....

Peace and Love
HOB up!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how even though we probably despise each other, I read your blog everyday

    ReplyDelete

Speak your Mind
I Wanna Hear It.....
i might.....wont do sh...anything about it
but i wanna hear your raw thoughts, regardless